Monday, January 3, 2011

What now?

So here's how the blog will be treated in 2011...

Stupidly, I named it "Robb's Movie a Day". It's even in the URL, so I'm stuck with it. Yes I understand that there's probably a super easy way to change that, but I don't care! Roll with me on this, ok? So how else can I share a "Movie a Day"? Simple. And this time, I can count movies I've already seen! Yay!

Each week will have a theme, and each day within that week will have a movie assigned to it. I will be watching these films on these weeks (as diligently as possible). You can too! Then post your thoughts in replies and voila! Actual discussions about a "Movie a Day"!!!

Crazy, huh? Yeah, I thought so too. But alas, HERE we go!

-Robb-

PS... you don't actually have to interact with this blog in any way, but it seems much more sane if I type this under the pretext that there are actual people reading and reacting to this blog. :)

1 comment: